Sunday, September 21, 2008

so little time

I have so many things I want to blog about:
~ work at my mum shop; (Rahimah Rahim came to buy curry puffs today),
~ being the last 10 days of fasting month and how I wish there are more days avaliable to fast,
~ school: especially on projects and case study and how I do not LIKE school anymore. At times I cant wait to graduate but at times, I wish I will still be a student,
~ friends and the not so friends,
~ life (hmmm, about _ _ _ _ is something that only my personal diary and myself share),
~ Hari Raya and I need to buy a BLUE one.. BAJU KURUNG BIRU seh this year,
~ the Road Trip with Kak Nadya and Hubby and I hear many stories. Oh dear, I salute all those people that turned against their own friends. What Rubbish is that!!!
~ the BIG EATING MOMENTS with Nadirah and Fadz,
~ the I.M.Going.To.Have.Car.For.A.Week.During.Raya,
~ parents and siblings going India. Should I GO?
~ Liverpool just draw with Stoke when I strongly feel that luck was not on our side.. The hunger was there but goals just could not be converted. Sad!
~ and the many other stories.....

Well perhaps other times k..

Ps - To Fezah - Thankd for listening to me this few days about him and the other HIM and ya, perhaps I am expected to see some surprises. Perhaps by then, I should not be that surprise after all cause I have seen it coming..

To Nadirah - The breaking fast at my place was so TAK SENGAJA.. Haha.. You are funny lah..

Loves
Nish

Ku harap Ramadhan ini penuh makna agar dapat ku tempuhi dengan sempurna...

this heart of mine was broken at 11:55 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard