Wednesday, September 3, 2008
to whom it may concern
Your absence has been trully felt in this Ramadhan..
You used to be around all the previous years; be it for sahur, or buka, or at Gelyang Bazaars, or at Kampung Glam nights out, or for the JB late night road trip or any other ride trip, or the sahur or buka-ing together.. Gosh, all of these have became memories of the past.
Now while you were gone, that part of yours has been replaced by your friend - someone whom you introduce to me years ago.
But I still yearned for your presence...
Each day I am losing you even more but I am appreciating your friend a lot more now. And cause I miss you, I have been very difficult with him and that is bad.
I do not know what is best for us now. But ignorance can be a bliss at times.
You used to be around all the previous years; be it for sahur, or buka, or at Gelyang Bazaars, or at Kampung Glam nights out, or for the JB late night road trip or any other ride trip, or the sahur or buka-ing together.. Gosh, all of these have became memories of the past.
Now while you were gone, that part of yours has been replaced by your friend - someone whom you introduce to me years ago.
But I still yearned for your presence...
Each day I am losing you even more but I am appreciating your friend a lot more now. And cause I miss you, I have been very difficult with him and that is bad.
I do not know what is best for us now. But ignorance can be a bliss at times.
Sincerely,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 9:49 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart