Saturday, October 18, 2008
the much awaited trip
Plans have been made months ago... And I am a little excited. =)....
Really want to feel what it is like to watch in Jakarta with a whole set of people. I am sure the feelings will be magnificant..
Another 2 trips waiting to arrive are (a) a Road Trip to KL.. The fact that I might be driving up there does not entice me.. Haha.. Well, gonna spend the Christmas there.
And (b) Bangkok in February. That is a MUST to HAPPEN!
Anyway, work loads have been piling.
These are few things that I must do before I leave for Jakarta:
1 - Chapter 1-3 of my case study should be done with appendixes and photos completed,
2 - Photos to be taken and site visits to be done,
3 - Fully DONE with individual assignment.. Read a Reading and CRITIQUE it!!
4 - A bit there for the group project.
Well, I think I can...
Ps - He will be back soon.. =)
Nish
Really want to feel what it is like to watch in Jakarta with a whole set of people. I am sure the feelings will be magnificant..
Another 2 trips waiting to arrive are (a) a Road Trip to KL.. The fact that I might be driving up there does not entice me.. Haha.. Well, gonna spend the Christmas there.
And (b) Bangkok in February. That is a MUST to HAPPEN!
Anyway, work loads have been piling.
These are few things that I must do before I leave for Jakarta:
1 - Chapter 1-3 of my case study should be done with appendixes and photos completed,
2 - Photos to be taken and site visits to be done,
3 - Fully DONE with individual assignment.. Read a Reading and CRITIQUE it!!
4 - A bit there for the group project.
Well, I think I can...
Ps - He will be back soon.. =)
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 11:00 AM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart