Friday, October 31, 2008
some things are good to end it
To HIM who have been religiously reading my blog,
Don't blame me that things have became like this. It was you who made me behave as such. Over the years that I've known you, you made me lose trust in you and many times, you do me like a puppet who has no feelings.
So don't blame me for things to end up this way.
I've hated you (the same amount of how I have always hate chelsea, and you being a chelsea fan, I hate BOTH more a lot now ).
I have asked you to walk out of my life cause you are not welcome anymore.
Regards,
Nish
Ps - If you forget where the exit is, I will show you.
Don't blame me that things have became like this. It was you who made me behave as such. Over the years that I've known you, you made me lose trust in you and many times, you do me like a puppet who has no feelings.
So don't blame me for things to end up this way.
I've hated you (the same amount of how I have always hate chelsea, and you being a chelsea fan, I hate BOTH more a lot now ).
I have asked you to walk out of my life cause you are not welcome anymore.
Regards,
Nish
Ps - If you forget where the exit is, I will show you.
this heart of mine was broken at 12:59 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart