Friday, November 21, 2008

In LIVERPOOL, we found US

Our Story.

All began from Official Liverpool Fanclub Singapore (Maxwell Road)
Nishah and Kak Nadya became friends.
Not long after that, they were introduced to Adel and slowly they know Celia (not in the pics) as well.
And together THEY FOUR worked together under the Sect Team with Adnan.
They organised and participated in many events and they were very close like sisters.
As THEIR LOVE for LIVERPOOL grew deeper, THEIR Love for each other grow in-line as well.

Then came Adel's Buddies - Abg Faizal and Don and the rest remainding stories became a great history.

Then LOVE SPARKED between Abg Faizal and Kak Nadya and now they are married with a cute little girl. Don is married too with Shumei (in the pic) and they both became amazing couples..

As for Adel and Nishah (haha) - I guess there is more in Life that they are searching for so ya.. HAHA...

Anyways, Adel and Nishah and Abg Faizal and Kak Nadya and Don and Shumei are now the 6 CLOSE FRIENDS and till date, they are the only 6 SINGAPOREANS that own the t-shirt (as below)..

YEAH..

Cheers to Liverpool and Cheers to their friendship..

Regards,
Nish





























this heart of mine was broken at 8:56 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard