Friday, November 21, 2008
Jakarta was GOOD











The Jakarta trip was a blast..
It started out with the people I went with and it continued with the friends I have made there. So in one word, the trip was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G....
One thing for sure, the hospitality given was Thumbs UP! and I LOVE it there! The respect given from human to human is something that Singaporeans need to learn about. They were modest and humble and for that, I looked up to them.. Especially when they do things with sincere heart and not cause they expect something in return.. =)
I would love to go there again and watch a match with the BIG REDS again. And ya, we are heading KL, Jakarta and Anfield next year.. Im all ready.. Saving up now.. Hehe...
Till then,
YNWA...
Ps - Why you come back only to disappear again?
this heart of mine was broken at 8:27 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart


