Monday, November 24, 2008
nish is flying high
I know that I didnt keep to what I said..
I know that I go against my own words..
I know, but I simply cant resist when the offer was given by HIM..
Well, that day was a pure bliss.. Im just happy and contented..
But I know that I cant be that excited.. So I am still keeping my feet on the ground and my expectation wasnt set that high either.
Ps - Boy, I am super enjoying the moments of Us.. =) May it will last a little bit longer although I am aware that it wouldnt be that long...
Regards
Nish
I know that I go against my own words..
I know, but I simply cant resist when the offer was given by HIM..
Well, that day was a pure bliss.. Im just happy and contented..
But I know that I cant be that excited.. So I am still keeping my feet on the ground and my expectation wasnt set that high either.
Ps - Boy, I am super enjoying the moments of Us.. =) May it will last a little bit longer although I am aware that it wouldnt be that long...
Regards
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 2:11 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart