Thursday, December 18, 2008
birthday girl
This year Birthday was a little bit different.. Well, to be exact I was not that excited of turning 24. Many things that I have planned for did not seem to be happening thus I want to celebrate my birthday as quietly as possible..
Bestie asked me out on my Birthday itself. Went Bugis for a quick shopping as I have an interview the next day.. And as we went for Dinner, the 2 boys came and surprised ME.. Thanks Love.. I appreciate it..

Bestie, a lady that I love so much

mazlan and hidir and mariati
Bestie asked me out on my Birthday itself. Went Bugis for a quick shopping as I have an interview the next day.. And as we went for Dinner, the 2 boys came and surprised ME.. Thanks Love.. I appreciate it..
Bestie, a lady that I love so much
mazlan and hidir and mariati
this heart of mine was broken at 10:08 PM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart