Thursday, December 11, 2008

early celebration

A dinner meet up was actually a "planned" meet up for my birthday celebration..

Boy, I am THRILLED.

Thanks for the Swensens Treat. Thanks for the presents and Thanks for the ride home.


with nadirah


with zai and fadzly


with is and girlfriend and nadirah


with fatah


with fadzly


the presents


DKNY watch


from Nadirah


Baby G Casio watch from Fadzly


The necklace from Iskandar and Gf

Thank You so much Guys. I super appreciate it.. Love You and Keep in touch...

Loves,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 11:59 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard