Wednesday, February 11, 2009

for he, who manages to make me smile

These past weeks have been amazing. I know a lot about him lately and our closeness is far more that what I am expecting.

Boy, I am glad you are around.

Memories like these shall be kept safely in my heart and never will I want to throw them away.

I kept saying no more falling down but I am not surprised that it will just happen again.

We both know that our time is short and boy, I am glad you are constantly around.

Till date, your smiles and smell still blow me away..

Loves,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 11:28 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard