Thursday, March 12, 2009
when the mum finally speak
Hmmm, I guess it is frustrating to my mum that my age is growing old and that I am always out with guys.
It was always A, B, C, D and then out of sudden, I am seeing E and when things happened, I broke up and back to A, B, C, D and then made new friends F, G, H, I but ended up seeing someone else J but then broke up again and back to A, B, C, D, F, G, H, I and the circle will just continue.
Yesterday my mum saw for herself that the guy I ever fall for has a girlfriend and her replied to me was, “Move on and I have someone for you.” My mum knew that my heart ached yesterday but I guess, I have acted it well in front of them. It still puzzled me to why he could not simply admitted it that he was seeing someone and kept telling me, they are just friends. Stop behaving like you want the best in the world aite?
It was always A, B, C, D and then out of sudden, I am seeing E and when things happened, I broke up and back to A, B, C, D and then made new friends F, G, H, I but ended up seeing someone else J but then broke up again and back to A, B, C, D, F, G, H, I and the circle will just continue.
Yesterday my mum saw for herself that the guy I ever fall for has a girlfriend and her replied to me was, “Move on and I have someone for you.” My mum knew that my heart ached yesterday but I guess, I have acted it well in front of them. It still puzzled me to why he could not simply admitted it that he was seeing someone and kept telling me, they are just friends. Stop behaving like you want the best in the world aite?
So now, I will let it be. Memories of him and me have been deleted and the best part, I miss “My Superman” (I call the guy I was with that name). Ya, we broke off last week but today, I so yearned for him. My mind wants to message him but then I guess, if a man does not respect you, he does not deserve you. So my heart decided not to.
And for that ‘someone new’, hmmm, I guess both mums are working hard on it. I am just gonna chill. For what I know, I did not say yes, neither have I say no. Let’s see how things go.
And I love my darling zamir dearly..
And for that ‘someone new’, hmmm, I guess both mums are working hard on it. I am just gonna chill. For what I know, I did not say yes, neither have I say no. Let’s see how things go.
And I love my darling zamir dearly..
Regards,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 12:48 AM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart